Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chambray Denim


Everywhere I look in magazines and stores, Denim boyfriend shirts are popping up. When first exposed to this new trend I was cautious, until I discovered the Chambray shirt. I absolutely love it. Its completely versatile! Because its such a light denim wearing it with denim (as seen above) works. Also in fall, belt it over leggings, add riding or motorcycle boots, maybe a scarf if the weather allows and you have look that is stylish and comfortable. Also, a nice break from wearing your over sized sweater with your leggings. The shirt pictured alone can be found at Cotton On for under $20. That's hard to beat. Too bad I made a deal not to buy anything unnecessary until September...The Chambray shirt may have just become necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment