Thursday, January 28, 2010

Carrie Goes to Paris


How can we forget when Carrie left her life in New York in the season finale of Sex and the City to be with the Russian? While this moment was a climax for Carrie's love life, it was also, in my opinion, her proudest moment in fashion. I will never forget watching this episode and seeing Carrie step out of a town car on a Paris in a long jacket that literally sparkled down to her knees. Although this picture is not the greatest, she paired the jacket with a knee length black fitted skirt and striped top with a very unique flower in the middle. With her hair in perfect curls and a finishing touch of a very French black hat, I could not help but smile at how happy this outfit made me. It was the perfect outfit for the perfect place in the perfect situation. To this day I still wish somewhere I could find a jacket as amazing as the one in this scene.

P.S. How cute is the pale yellow clutch paired with her ensemble?

1 comment: