Thursday, January 28, 2010





















I LOVE HEADBANDS! They make almost every outfit cuter and more fashion forward without being as prominent as wearing a hat. While I am trying harder to concentrate on my jewelery accessories when putting together my outfits, I often forget. However, throwing on a headband before you leave the house is an easy way to add something extra to your outfit while still keeping it relatively simple. While the headbands shown on the runway in fashion week 2009 are extremely heavy and not really applicable to everyday wear, the headband shown on top is way cute without being too overwhelming. And I have to give credit to Blair in Gossip Girl for really making me notice headbands, seeing as she wears almost one per episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment