Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Leopard Coat



I have never been afraid to experiment with leopard print in the right ways. However, living in San Diego, people simply do not own many coats, let alone a leopard one. However, I really have always wanted to own a pea coat done in leopard print. The perfect way to incorporate such a bold piece in your wardrobe can be seen in the photo with the four women. The two wearing the leopard print look absolutely gorgeous and immediately they catch my eye. I particularly like how the one woman is wearing red gloves and and brownish booties with her coat. She looks so confident! Then again the woman on her right has a great pair of boots on and a beautiful Chanel bag that also compliment coat. Both woman know exactly how to wear the leopard coat without falling into that tight-fitted animal print territory (sort of ghetto fabulous ) that sometimes frightens people from owning anything with an animal print. Someday, when I work in a big city, maybe near home in San Francisco, I'll invest in a bold leopard coat. But right now I'll just have to admire these women, because in San Diego I'd stick out like a sore thumb.

P.S. I added the Katy Perry picture because that leopard jacket is Juicy Couture and runs about $400. Still pricey but seems attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment