Monday, February 1, 2010

Paris Spring Fashion Week 2010



Here are just some of my personal favorites from the many looks that walked the runway this Spring Fashion Week in Paris. From the top we have Hermes, Christian Dior, and Givenchy. Let me tell you why I love the tennis inspired Hermes at the top: look at the outfit on the runway and in your head pull apart the fabulous separates this model is wearing. From the sport coat to the gorgeous white Hermes legendary Birkin bag, I feel like every item in this outfit can be worn several ways. The Dior sort of speaks for itself. Sort of an old Hollywood glamour with a a more modern fit. I'd kill to wear that gown for 5 minutes. Then we have the Grecian style Givenchy that could have ended up being any old toga-esque dress yet, on the right, the heavy shoulder piece makes for a great contrast from the delicate, flowing material.

No comments:

Post a Comment