Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's Your Poison?



So every year I treat myself to a new perfume. This year, to start off 2010 and my 22nd year, I decided to get myself a fragrance that made a statement. I wanted it to say... "I'm a sweet girl, but I definitely have my sultry side." Let's just say, I've found my poison. It's called Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior. It's been around for a while, but it smells delicious. This is not a "teen" fragrance, nor is it for someone who talks the talk, but can't walk the walk, if you get my drift. Upon first spray, it smells floral, but with an unusual spicy imbalance (just like the company's description implies). It smells sweetly wrong, but it's a good thing in this case! People will ask what you're wearing at first whiff. The scent finally dries down on the skin to reveal a very warmed-up vanilla. With perfume, you have to be careful. You have to wear the fragrance. The fragrance doesn't wear you. I think I've met my perfume match :) Also, how awesome is the ad for it? Evil temptresses are so hot right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment