Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Black Wedge Booties

Does it ever happen to you that maybe you notice a piece subconsciously, or make it up in your head but  then you begin an almost endless path to find this item whether or not it exists yet. Well that describes my journey to find the perfect black wedge bootie. Finally after weeks of countless websites and black booties of every kind imaginable I found them. I thought I'd share my discovery with you.
KarmaLoop ironically was the solution to my problems. I always just figured they sold different types of sneakers, shows that you have to get to know something before you can accurately judge it. 

These booties go with so many different outfits, they are elegant and playful, moreover they are incredibly comfortable. I recommend them to anyone; even if you may imagine yours with an extra zipper or buckle.


1 comment:

  1. Oola, lovely boots ♥
    I am keen on these wedge boots, but how dramatically as it sounds, I never really thought about buying them.. especially because I don't dare to walk around with heels:(
    xx

    ReplyDelete