Saturday, July 23, 2011

Desert Style

We first saw the style of kaftans and turbans when the girls of Sex and the City went to Abu Dhabi, and again in The Housewives of New York when they went on their getaway to Morocco. Here it is again in Furne One of Amato in Haute Couture. Whether it's the excess of garment billowing in the wind against the sands or the bright colors amongst the burn orange landscape, these garments are nothing less than extraordinary. Inspiration from around the world is one of the keys to leading fashion.




6 comments:

  1. Heey:)) LOVE ur blog. its very nice. Wanna follow each other?
    kisses
    XX


    lastylemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice comment and for saying you wanna follow me...actually I cannot see you among my followers on google friend connect, could you please try again ? Thanks, kisses

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O!!!! extremely stunning photos!!! LOVE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! Love this desert-post!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these looks - completely beautiful and so unique - gorgeous <3
    Nemo

    ReplyDelete